What general types of information does this Site collect?
This Site collects personally identifiable information (“PII”), non-personal information (“NPI”), and aggregate information (“AI”).
What are the differences and definitions of the different types of information collected by this Site?
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”): Personally Identifiable Information is information that can be used to reveal your identity.
Non-Personal Information (“NPI”): Non-Personal Information is information that is related to an individual user but does not individually identify that user. An example would include Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Aggregate Information (“AI”): Aggregate Information refers to non-personal information of an aggregated nature including number of clicks, number of visitors, links hit, etc. overall for the Site and is not related to any one individual user.
What specific information do we collect?
- Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”): Your full name, mailing and/or billing address including street name and street number, gender, age, city, state, zip and apartment or suite number if applicable, phone number (could be any combination of mobile, office and home), email address (home and/or business), names and contact information of people you nominate, usernames, passwords, credentials you provide, stories or other information you submit about yourself or others, and any information required by the credit card company or by Payment Card Industry security standards to verify your identity on a credit card transaction including but not limited to your credit card number, date of credit expiration, and security code.
- Non-Personal Information (“NPI”): We may collect from users their IP address, browser type, domain name, the pages accessed, the time of access, statistics related to usage of educational tools, the length of time on the Site, or the link that brought the user to the Site.
- Aggregate Information (“AI”): We may collect in aggregate form the number of users accessing the Site, the pages accessed, the clicks per page, the number of links accessed and other non-personal aggregated information not tied to a specific user.
How do we collect the information?
For Personally Identifiable Information, generally we collect it from the information you provide to the Site such as when you submit a user form, register for a product or service, or purchase a product or service. However, we may also collect such information from other sources including our affiliates and from third parties that we contract with to process credit cards, process applications, or send communications.
What do we do with the information we collect? Why are we collecting this information?
- We collect PII for multiple purposes that may include membership registration, event registration, help you update username/password, to look up your information if needed, for credit card processing for donations or fees, registration for special gaming programs or educational opportunities, on user inputted forms for various purposes including but not limited to for nominating honorees for awards, for inquiries, for comments, suggestions, or other user forms, for mailing and communication purposes, and for access to tools we offer.
- NPI & AI: We collect Non-Personal and Aggregate Information in order that we may better understand how you use the Site, update our Site content, understand trends, for demographic informational purposes, improve the Site experience, and perform non-personal or aggregate statistics.
- We also use the information we collect (including PI, NPI, and AI) to meet legal and regulatory obligations, to protect the property of ANF and its affiliates, and to better offer our services or products
Do we share any of the information we collect?
We may share or disclose any information we collect about you including Personally Identifiable Information with our affiliates or with third parties whom we have contracted with for the purposes of carrying out the purposes of registration, marketing, communications or credit card processing.
Do we share any of the Personally Identifiable Information we collect about you to third parties for their direct marketing purposes?
We do NOT share your personal information with any third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Do we use beacons or pixel tags?
We do NOT use beacons or pixel tags.
Opting Out –Google Analytics
You can opt-out of this feature using Google Ad settings or through the Google Analytics opt-out browser.
Do Not Track.
Our Site does NOT react to Do Not Track options you set in your browser.
Tracking PII about your online activities across different websites when you use this Site.
We may track PII about you when you visit one of our affiliate sites. Also, from time to time we may use Google Analytics. While we don’t use Google Analytics to reveal your identity, Google Analytics may be able to track your usage and PII about you across other websites when you access this Site.
You acknowledge that any communications or transmissions to or from this Site or any related site may not be completely private even if such efforts are made to secure the privacy of such as communications and transmissions can be intercepted.
Third Party Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Third Party Links and Other sites.